hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: maven repository
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:16:28 GMT
Norman:

Yes.

The repo. has a (signed) build of an Hadoop branch that has not had a
release made from it.  We're in negotiations about making a release
from this branch but its 'complicated'.  Hosting in a personal account
is, as we see it, a temporary stopgap until we get to an official
release.  This is not the best idea, agreed.   We intend moving it
elsewhere if our trouble getting to an official version goes on too
much longer.

Thanks for weighing in,
St.Ack