hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nanheng Wu <nanhen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use loadtable.rb with compressed data?
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:38:05 GMT
Hi Stack,

  Get doesn't work either. It was a fresh table created by
loadtable.rb. Finally, the uncompressed version had the same number of
regions (8 total). I totally understand you guys shouldn't be patching
the older version, upgrading for me is an option but will be pretty
painful. I wonder if I can figure something out by comparing the two
version's Hfile. Thanks again!