hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: maven repository
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:35:03 GMT
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Daniel Iancu <daniel.iancu@1and1.ro> wrote:
> Hi there
> Now that 0.90 is out and 'HBASE-1933  Upload Hbase jars to a public maven
> repository' is in changes file is there a repo where
> we can find the released version ? All I could find is a snapshot on
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/.

Pardon me Daniel, I'm still working on this. Its my first time running
through this maven release process and its taking me a bit to figure
it out.  HBase build takes 90 minutes plus; each step of the mvn
release requires a full HBase build -- seems to be no way to turn off
test runs.  I have a short attention at the best of times so I manage
to knock the build over or answer a question wrong and have to start
over.

Hopefully it'll be up soon.  If hbase-1933 is in 0.90.0 CHANGES.txt,
thats a bit of a mistake; its actually currently marked against
0.90.1.

I'll write the list when I have it posted.

Sorry for delay,
St.Ack