hbase-user mailing list archives

From Schubert Zhang <zson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 0.90.0 cannot be put more data after running hours
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 01:43:42 GMT
Thanks tsuna,

I know the HTable class is not thread-safe, so in my test code, each thread
new a HTable instance to put data. I think there is no thread-safe issue.

Last night, I used the same test program to test  a previous version
hbase-0.89.20100924+28, everything is fine.

I am also interesting in asynchbase .... Thanks.