hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nanheng Wu <nanhen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use loadtable.rb with compressed data?
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 05:08:50 GMT
Hi Stack, thanks for the answers! I am reasonably sure the
partitioning is OK because I just ran the same MR job with compression
turned off and everything works. I'd like to move to 0.90 but for the
short term I am stuck with 0.20. Is there anything I can do, maybe
copy some files from the 0.90 branch and tweak them to run on 0.20?
Please advice. thank you!