hbase-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ImportTsv tool for v0.20.6?
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 00:57:07 GMT
Howdy,

Yes, you'll need the patch to HRegion/HRegionInterface/HRegionServer/etc to
get the region servers to pick up the incremental load, plus various patches
to the ways StoreFiles are compared.

I wouldn't attempt a backport to 0.20, personally, unless you want to get
down and dirty with the guts of HBase and support your patched version
yourself.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon