hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scan Question
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:57:56 GMT
CompareFilter is just an abstract base of a series of other filters
that compare specific components, what exactly are you having a
problem with?

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Peter Haidinyak <phaidinyak@local.com> wrote:
> That's the way I thought it should work. When I setup a filter with data that I know
shouldn't return any data I still get rows back.

I do a scan with a CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL type filter on one of those columns will
the scan bring back rows where there is no value in the column I am comparing on?