hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: .oldlogs Cleanup
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 17:56:06 GMT
There is http://hbase.apache.org/configuration.html#hbase.master.logcleaner.ttl
and 'this.maxLogs = conf.getInt("hbase.regionserver.maxlogs", 32);'
(The latter does not seem to be hbase-default.xml which looks like a
bit of an oversight.

Check a few of the older ones.  See if you can figure if they are
still in use on the regionserver whose directory they are in.    Make
sure they are > an hour old.  There might be a bug in our cleanup code
(It changed in 0.90.0 to acoomodate replication and others who want to
be up on state of WAL).

St.Ack