hbase-user mailing list archives

From Weishung Chung <weish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HRegionLocation locateRegionInMeta
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:43:06 GMT
The fun thing about HBase is that I can browse the source code to understand
the internal workings of the system and get amazed by the awesome coding
done by talented engineers/coders :) Also, there is an active/strong
community behind it !
I have been working with Mysql for many years but hardly ever browse its
source code. Thanks.