hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Stepachev <oct...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Client connect to remote HBase
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:18:59 GMT
place hbase-site.xml with two parameters in you classpath.

hbase.zookeeper.quorum=your host
hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort=2181 (this parameter is optional)

another way,  create Configuration and set this parameters from any sources
you like
(i use for example jndi in some of my apps).

c = HBaseConfiguration.create();
c.set(propname, propvalue);