hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone have an ivy.xml file for hbase dependencies??? (hadoop looks like it uses ivy already but not hbase)
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 17:33:45 GMT
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Hiller, Dean  (Contractor)
<dean.hiller@broadridge.com> wrote:
> In that case, what artifactory is it published too?  I can't seem to find it on mvnrepository.org.
 ivy accepts pom files as well so that would work just fine.  Trying to hook up hbase 0.20.6
through ivy for now.

The first time any artefact will be published is when we release the
first version that depends on maven, which is 0.90.0

> Also, is their current maven setup to depend on 0.20.+ of hadoop so it automatically
gets bugfixes on the 0.20.x hadoop line?  I can only read a little of the maven pom language
and not sure how that is done...otherwise I can do it in my ivy files.

HBase depends on a specific hadoop version, at the moment it's
0.20-append-r1044525.

J-D