hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jack Levin <magn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about multi-transaction queries
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:43:46 GMT
Do you happen to know if anyone have written or using something like
that as open source? I would imagine this being super useful.  There
is a question of interface too, I assume it would be TCP.  Is there
sort of Jetty plugin available?  Now I somewhat realize that I am just
describing existing REST, but afaik, it does not support multi-get.

-Jack