hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Hammerbacher <ham...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Avro Gateway - "Production Quality"
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 09:03:00 GMT
Hey Michael,

Wow, very cool. I am a bit embarrassed that I didn't get pyhbase in a better
state before you got to hacking on it, but super happy to have you join the
fun.

I've opened a ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-721 to
discuss the inclusion of your Tornado client in Avro proper. I think that
would be the right direction for pyhbase. Let's continue the discussion over
there!

Regards,
Jeff