hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Can I run HBase on Hadoop-0.20.2
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 04:50:11 GMT
Here is our story on Hadoop for 0.90.0, the coming next major HBase
release which is currently in release candidate 2:
http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.90.0-candidate-1/docs/notsoquick.html#hadoop.
 Whats stated herein applies to our current 0.89.x release also.  If
our statement is not clear, please ask questions so we can fix it.

Thanks,
St.Ack