hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: provide a 0.20-append tarball?
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:17:00 GMT
Obviously, it would be nice if there were a way for other commercial
entities to set up step 1 as 1a, 1b, 1c and so on for all of the commercial
entities supporting hbase on a specialized hadoop distro.

This would be similar to the current handling of search on the apache site
in the Lucene and Hadoop ecosystem.