hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean (Contractor)" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject Anyone have an ivy.xml file for hbase dependencies??? (hadoop looks like it uses ivy already but not hbase)
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:25:00 GMT
1.       Is hbase going to use ivy in the future?

2.       Does someone have an ivy.xml file with the all the hbase
dependencies so I don't have to type them all in?

maybe I can just send an a potential ivy.xml candidate or something
later to be used for hbase to convert to ivy.  I LOVE the 1.0.+ feature
or in hbase case might be depend on hadoop 0.20.+ so the latest hadoop
minor releases get sucked in automatically.

Thanks,

Dean

attachments from your system.