hbase-user mailing list archives

From Igor Ranitovic <irani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Region loadbalancing
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:44:31 GMT
Hi Stack,

OK, I will up it to 1GB. Do I need to do a full restart or rolling RS
restarts will do?

I have been happy with 0.20.3 even though it is an ancient release.
Given that we have a 0.3-man team dedicated to HBase it is hard to find
time for upgrades. It will have to wait for 0.90 or one of the early 0.90.x.

Thank you Chief!
i.