hbase-user mailing list archives

From sun sf <revlet...@gmail.com>
Subject The Indexed column data in IndexTable
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 05:58:23 GMT
I am using the IdexTable which is provided by Hbase0.20.6

I found that the Indexed column data will be added to the IndexTable
although I didn't do it.

IndexTable
Key                      column1       column2
indexedColumn+Rowky      RowKey       indexedColumn

Can someone tell me why the "column2" is necessary?
and how could I use it?

Because the DataStore(google) seems that there is no indexedCoumn
in the IndexTable. And also the indexedCoumn is reluctant in the table