hbase-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Ruchovets <oruchov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk Load Sample Code
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:42:35 GMT
Hi , what do you mean Shouldn't be hard to hack it up?
    Is it required changes of hbase code itself or there are some tricks
that could be done without changing hbase code?

And another question:
    I case I am going to change my hbase schema using only one column
families.
I'll have one column family and 2000 qualifiers:data pairs.
I didn't find any information about qualifiers limitations. Does  it brings
any performance penalties?

Thanks Oleg.