hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 04:59:34 GMT
That is a static snapshot of a particular version of HBase with a
particular version of their code (each with various flaws, mistakes,
etc, etc).

At this moment, Stumbleupon uses HBase behind parts of it's website,
doing reads, writes, updates, and so on.  Performance is quite good,
and we are very happy with HBase.

-ryan