hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shuja Rehman <shujamug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk Load Sample Code
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:47:13 GMT
Hey Community,

Well...it seems that nobody has experienced with the bulk load option. I
have found one class which might help to write the code for it.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/TestHFileOutputFormat.java

>From this, you can get the idea how to write map reduce job to output in
HFiles format. But There is a little confusion about these two things

1-TotalOrderPartitioner
2-configureIncrementalLoad

Does anybody have idea about how these things and how to configure it for
the job?

Thanks