hbase-user mailing list archives: October 2010

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Curt Allred RE: Is it "legal" to write to the same HBase table you're scanning? Fri, 01 Oct, 00:40
Venkatesh hbase/hdfs disk usage Fri, 01 Oct, 01:00
Abhijit Pol memstore to blockcache Fri, 01 Oct, 08:26
a...@jalilweb.com How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Fri, 01 Oct, 12:04
Stack Re: memstore to blockcache Fri, 01 Oct, 15:31
Stack Re: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Fri, 01 Oct, 15:55
Gary Helmling Re: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Fri, 01 Oct, 17:46
Abhijit Pol Re: memstore to blockcache Fri, 01 Oct, 20:33
Andrew Purtell Re: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Fri, 01 Oct, 23:08
Naresh Rapolu Client`s cache invalidation Sat, 02 Oct, 00:35
Jonathan Gray RE: Client`s cache invalidation Sat, 02 Oct, 01:40
Naresh Rapolu Re: Client`s cache invalidation Sat, 02 Oct, 02:52
a...@jalilweb.com Re: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Sat, 02 Oct, 09:30
Gary Helmling Re: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Sat, 02 Oct, 17:34
Andrew Purtell Re: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Sun, 03 Oct, 00:05
Jonathan Gray RE: Client`s cache invalidation Sun, 03 Oct, 04:14
Taylor, Ronald C How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 05:31
Ryan Rawson Re: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 05:41
stu24m...@yahoo.com Re: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 05:41
Taylor, Ronald C RE: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 05:56
Ryan Rawson Re: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 06:06
Taylor, Ronald C RE: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 06:25
Taylor, Ronald C RE: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 06:35
Ryan Rawson Re: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? Sun, 03 Oct, 07:23
Matthew LeMieux Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 17:56
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 19:02
Matthew LeMieux Re: Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 19:33
simovic hbase setup windows 7 Sun, 03 Oct, 19:54
Matthew LeMieux Re: Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 19:55
Jason Re: hbase setup windows 7 Sun, 03 Oct, 20:09
Matthew LeMieux Re: Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 20:22
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 20:25
Matthew LeMieux Re: Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 20:41
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Master does not recognize region servers - cannot restart cluster Sun, 03 Oct, 20:44
James Baldassari Region server request throughput drops to zero Mon, 04 Oct, 03:05
Ryan Rawson Re: Region server request throughput drops to zero Mon, 04 Oct, 03:55
Taylor, Ronald C RE: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? - more info on the error seen Mon, 04 Oct, 03:57
Jonathan Gray RE: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? - more info on the error seen Mon, 04 Oct, 04:23
Taylor, Ronald C RE: How do you increase the max cell size in Hbase? - fix made in hbase-default.xml Mon, 04 Oct, 04:39
James Baldassari Re: Region server request throughput drops to zero Mon, 04 Oct, 14:18
James Baldassari Re: Region server request throughput drops to zero Mon, 04 Oct, 15:53
Stack Re: Region server request throughput drops to zero Mon, 04 Oct, 17:26
James Baldassari Re: Region server request throughput drops to zero Mon, 04 Oct, 18:34
Naresh Rapolu Re: Client`s cache invalidation Mon, 04 Oct, 20:36
Jack Levin shedding regions when one region server dies Tue, 05 Oct, 00:48
a...@jalilweb.com Re: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Tue, 05 Oct, 00:59
Jack Levin Re: shedding regions when one region server dies Tue, 05 Oct, 01:23
Jonathan Gray RE: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Tue, 05 Oct, 02:31
Jack Levin unable to serve region Tue, 05 Oct, 02:36
Stack Re: unable to serve region Tue, 05 Oct, 03:43
Jack Levin Re: unable to serve region Tue, 05 Oct, 03:54
Stack Re: unable to serve region Tue, 05 Oct, 04:28
Jack Levin Re: unable to serve region Tue, 05 Oct, 04:39
Stack Re: shedding regions when one region server dies Tue, 05 Oct, 04:42
Jack Levin Re: shedding regions when one region server dies Tue, 05 Oct, 06:00
Stack Re: shedding regions when one region server dies Tue, 05 Oct, 06:15
Jack Levin Re: shedding regions when one region server dies Tue, 05 Oct, 06:26
Daniel Einspanjer Paid OSS task for performing manual major compactions Tue, 05 Oct, 18:11
Andrew Purtell Re: Paid OSS task for performing manual major compactions Tue, 05 Oct, 18:50
a...@jalilweb.com RE: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Tue, 05 Oct, 19:05
Jonathan Gray RE: Paid OSS task for performing manual major compactions Tue, 05 Oct, 19:29
Andrew Purtell RE: How do I setup authentication/permissions for an hbase database? Tue, 05 Oct, 20:16
Venkatesh HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 02:12
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 02:53
Venkatesh Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 03:05
William Kang Can I pick which region server to store my row? Wed, 06 Oct, 03:05
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Can I pick which region server to store my row? Wed, 06 Oct, 03:13
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 03:14
Stack Re: Can I pick which region server to store my row? Wed, 06 Oct, 03:19
Venkatesh Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 03:23
William Kang Parallel computing on HBase Wed, 06 Oct, 03:24
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 03:30
William Kang Re: Can I pick which region server to store my row? Wed, 06 Oct, 03:38
Venkatesh Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 03:47
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 03:52
Jeff Zhang Re: Parallel computing on HBase Wed, 06 Oct, 04:01
William Kang Re: Parallel computing on HBase Wed, 06 Oct, 04:40
Jack Levin stopping namenode and regionservers Wed, 06 Oct, 05:44
Ryan Rawson Re: Parallel computing on HBase Wed, 06 Oct, 06:10
Jack Levin Re: stopping namenode and regionservers Wed, 06 Oct, 06:17
Jonathan Gray RE: stopping namenode and regionservers Wed, 06 Oct, 06:25
Jack Levin Re: stopping namenode and regionservers Wed, 06 Oct, 06:31
Jonathan Gray RE: stopping namenode and regionservers Wed, 06 Oct, 06:38
Jack Levin Re: stopping namenode and regionservers Wed, 06 Oct, 07:04
Sanel Zukan Explicitly set HMaster address Wed, 06 Oct, 12:29
Venkatesh Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 12:53
Koji Kawamra Re: Explicitly set HMaster address Wed, 06 Oct, 14:01
James Baldassari Re: Region server request throughput drops to zero Wed, 06 Oct, 14:55
Petrucci Andreas Cannot add rows in an HBase table Wed, 06 Oct, 15:07
Venkatesh Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 15:07
Andrew Purtell Re: Parallel computing on HBase Wed, 06 Oct, 15:57
Sanel Zukan Re: Explicitly set HMaster address Wed, 06 Oct, 16:10
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Cannot add rows in an HBase table Wed, 06 Oct, 16:12
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 16:22
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Can I pick which region server to store my row? Wed, 06 Oct, 16:54
Venkatesh Re: HBase map reduce job timing Wed, 06 Oct, 17:26
Petrucci Andreas RE: Cannot add rows in an HBase table Wed, 06 Oct, 18:24
Jean-Daniel Cryans Re: Cannot add rows in an HBase table Wed, 06 Oct, 18:30
William Kang Re: Can I pick which region server to store my row? Wed, 06 Oct, 18:30
Jean-Daniel Cryans [ANN] HBase-0.89.20100924, our third 'developer release', is now available for download Wed, 06 Oct, 20:17
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 2014220
Nov 2014460
Oct 2014441