hbase-user mailing list archives

From Clement Jebakumar <jeba.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set HBase to listen on aparticular IP
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 11:09:44 GMT
Below is my configuration
<configuration>
<property>
<name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
<value>true</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>hbase.rootdir</name>
<value>hdfs://localhost:8020/hbase</value>
</property>
<property>
   <name>hbase.master</name>
   <value>192.168.0.2:60000</value>
</property>
</configuration>

Is there a way to set the IP address on which hbase can listen?

*Clement Jebakumar,*
111/27 Keelamutharamman Kovil Street,
Tenkasi, 627 811
http://www.declum.com/clement.html