hbase-user mailing list archives

From Imran M Yousuf <imyou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using HBaseTestingUtility
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 05:54:30 GMT
Thanks James,

Specifying -DargLine="-Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl."
solves the parse related exceptions but it does not solve the cluster
not getting up. In my local box, the cluster works fine despite the
exceptions in parsing.

Regards,

Imran

--