hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: concurrency issue with Stargate/HTablePool
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 01:28:40 GMT
Jeremy,

Have you given any thought to trying out the latest 0.89 release?

The Stargate package has been moved into org.apache.hadoop.hbase.rest but otherwise it is
the same.

If this is a concurrency problem with the HBase client library it would be better to try and
deal with it on what is currently under development, if you do not have a specific requirement
to use 0.20.x.

Best regards,

    - Andy