hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mingjie Lai <mjla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase under Cygwin - config.xml problems
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 00:25:42 GMT
Paul

Guess there isn't a lot of people using cygwin for HBase. I used to run
HBase on cygwin a long time ago, and kind of remember I saw the same issue.

Have you tried to keep the default values, such as
file:///tmp/hbase-${user.name}/hbase

instead of windows-like path? I think it worked for my win7+cygwin but
cannot verify now since I switched to linux eventually.

Thanks,
Mingjie