hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject Re: try to read content of stored file
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:47:27 GMT
I got a hbase file from HDFS to /Cloud_Computing/tmp/ttt.txt
I am sure the ttt.txt is in the /Cloud_Computing/tmp, I don't know why it
still showed file doesn't exist

./hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile -v -f /Cloud_Computing/tmp
Scanning -> /Cloud_Computing/tmp
ERROR, file doesnt exist: /Cloud_Computing/tmp

./hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile -v -f
/Cloud_Computing/tmp/ttt.txt
Scanning -> /Cloud_Computing/tmp/ttt.txt
ERROR, file doesnt exist: /Cloud_Computing/tmp/ttt.txt

                      saint.ack@gmail.c

                      om                       To:      user@hbase.apache.org

                      Sent by:                 cc:      (bcc: Y_823910/TSMC)

                      saint.ack@gmail.c        Subject: Re: try to read content of stored
file
                      om

                      2010/09/09 11:56

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      user

Just pass the path as an argument.  For example if the file i sin
current directory named 5319664235715793176:

$ ./bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile -v -f
./5319664235715793176

St.Ack

user@hbase.apache.org
>                      Sent by:                 cc:      (bcc:
Y_823910/TSMC)
>                      saint.ack@gmail.c        Subject: Re: try to read
content of stored file
>                      om
>

>                      2010/09/09 02:14
>                      PM
>                      Please respond to
>                      user
>

> Looks like you need to pass -f so:
>
> $ ./bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile -v -f

hdfs://x:9000/hbase/TestTable/efeb1bab2d99b205ec8837fc40d7010a/info/5319664235715793176

> [...]
>>> /hbase/TEST/1418428042/DSMP/4759508618286845475
>>> /bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile
>>> hdfs://cc11:9000/hbase/TEST/1418428042/DSMP/4759508618286845475
>>>
>>> Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
>>> Be Veg! Go Green! Save the planet!
>>>

>>>                      saint.ack@gmail.c
>>>                      om                       To:
>> user@hbase.apache.org
>>>                      Sent by:                 cc:      (bcc:
>> Y_823910/TSMC)
>>>                      saint.ack@gmail.c        Subject: Re: try to read
>> content of stored file
>>>                      om
>>>

>>>                      2010/09/09 11:50
>>>                      AM
>>>                      Please respond to
>>>                      user
>>>

>>> Try this tool:
>>>
>>> $ ./bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile
>>>
>>> Doing the above dumps out usage.  You can pass a filename -- specify
>>> it fully with its hdfs schema as in hdfs://a:9000/hbase/.META./12/34
>>> -- or pass the name of a region and it'll dump all therein.
>>>
>>> Let us know if its not working for you.
>>>
>>> St.Ack

>>> due

>>> information
>>> anyone
>>> recipient,
> it

>>>                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
>>>  This email communication (and any attachments) is proprietary
>> information
>>>  for the sole use of its
>>>  intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
>> anyone
>>>  other than the intended
>>>  recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
>> recipient,
>>>  please notify the sender by
>>>  replying to this email, and then delete this email and any copies of
it
>>>  immediately. Thank you.

>>                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
>>  This email communication (and any attachments) is proprietary
> information
>>  for the sole use of its
>>  intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
> anyone
>>  other than the intended
>>  recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
> recipient,
>>  please notify the sender by
>>  replying to this email, and then delete this email and any copies of it
>>  immediately. Thank you.

>                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
>  This email communication (and any attachments) is proprietary
information
>  for the sole use of its
>  intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
anyone
>  other than the intended
>  recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient,
>  please notify the sender by
>  replying to this email, and then delete this email and any copies of it

                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
 for the sole use of its
 other than the intended
 please notify the sender by