hbase-user mailing list archives

From y_823...@tsmc.com
Subject Re: try to read content of stored file
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 05:53:52 GMT
Hi,
I didn't see any output after running following commands.
Any idea?
Thank you

/bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile
hdfs://10.81.47.41:9000/hbase/TEST/1418428042/DSMP/4759508618286845475
/bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile
/hbase/TEST/1418428042/DSMP/4759508618286845475
/bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile
hdfs://cc11:9000/hbase/TEST/1418428042/DSMP/4759508618286845475

Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
Be Veg! Go Green! Save the planet!

                      saint.ack@gmail.c

                      om                       To:      user@hbase.apache.org

                      Sent by:                 cc:      (bcc: Y_823910/TSMC)

                      saint.ack@gmail.c        Subject: Re: try to read content of stored
file
                      om

                      2010/09/09 11:50

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      user

Try this tool:

$ ./bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.hfile.HFile

Doing the above dumps out usage.  You can pass a filename -- specify
it fully with its hdfs schema as in hdfs://a:9000/hbase/.META./12/34
-- or pass the name of a region and it'll dump all therein.

Let us know if its not working for you.

St.Ack

2010/9/8  <y_823910@tsmc.com>:

> Hi there,
>
> I am very curious about the content of Hbase store file.
> Try to read it by HDFS java API, but it's hard to understand these data
due
> to alot of invisible codes.
> Any suggestion?
>

> Fleming Chiu(邱宏明)
> Be Veg! Go Green! Save the planet!
>

>  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>                                                         TSMC
PROPERTY
>  This email communication (and any attachments) is proprietary
information
>  for the sole use of its
>  intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
anyone
>  other than the intended
>  recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient,
>  please notify the sender by
>  replying to this email, and then delete this email and any copies of it
>  immediately. Thank you.

                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
 for the sole use of its
 other than the intended