hbase-user mailing list archives

From Matthew LeMieux <...@mlogiciels.com>
Subject Re: How to make HBase redundant?
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:49:04 GMT
The problem I referred to was also being addressed in a separate thread, thanks to the contributors
to the mailing list and mostly to J-D and Stack.

I have recently upgraded to the 0.89.20100924 version  and after more than 24 hours am very
happy with the results.  I think I must have missed the previous announcement of this particular
version being available.   (which list should I join to get such announcements?).

In the end, I would like to thank them for their timely, relevant and ingenious efforts in
response to the posts on the mailing list.

-Matthew