hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Stepachev <oct...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase-0.89/trunk: org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumException: Checksum error
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:44:33 GMT
Thanks. Now i run the same job on
hbase 0.89 over cloudera hadoop instead of standalone mode.
May be here some bug in standalone mode, which prevents to
write correct data on disk. And later I'll check memory.

Btw, linux is opensuse 11.0. 2.6.25.20-0.7-default 64 bit.

>>> http://pastebin.org/1074628. It should bail out on exception (except
>>> ScannerTimeoutException)

a table on heavy