hbase-user mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: asynchbase: A new entirely asynchronous / non-blocking HBase client
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 15:32:40 GMT
Just to say that I've been reviewing this code on and off for a while
now.  Its great stuff.  Not only is it non-blocking netty-based, at
its core it has a clone of the Twitsted Deferred [1] implementation
which looks like a sweet pattern for non-blocking network programming
but would look to be useful beyond this use case, for example
implementing a server core.

St.Ack

1. http://twistedmatrix.com/documents/10.1.0/api/twisted.internet.defer.Deferred.html