hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrey Stepachev <oct...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Composite Row Key and Partial Matching
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:29:41 GMT
DateTime easy, scan [DateTime;DateTime+1]

for  DateTime_xxxxx_ProductName use row filter
http://hbase.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/RowFilter.html
or FilterSet to compose predicate for server side filtering. CompareOp
can be any of
http://hbase.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/WritableByteArrayComparable.html

Of cources you should also make correct scan (because filters only
filter data, and don't restrict scan)
For example above you should make scan [DateTime;DateTime+1]