hbase-user mailing list archives

From Shuja Rehman <shujamug...@gmail.com>
Subject Implementation of Star Schema/Dimensional Model in HBase
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 23:18:43 GMT
Hi

I am new to Hbase and wondering if anybody share his thoughts about the star
schema implementation in Hbase. I have to process terabytes of data daily
and then generate reports and analytical views from them. So  I am planning
to build data warehouse solution using HBase.

If anybody has done related work in past then kindly share the thoughts.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards
Shuja-ur-Rehman Baig