hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FATAL zookeeper.HQuorumPeer: The server in zoo.cfg cannot be set to localhost in a fully-distributed setup because it won't be reachable. See "Getting Started" for more information.
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:38:21 GMT
Somewhere in /etc, but you can simply issue a "ps aux | grep java" and
see what the classpath looks like and figure why it's taking the
zookeeper config that's shipped separately in CDH.

You can also post that question on their getsatisfaction page since
it's cloudera specifc, and unrelated to how Apache HBase is shipped.
It's not the first time I see a CDH3 user with this issue.

J-D