hbase-user mailing list archives

From Guilherme Germoglio <germog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some clairification
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:42:47 GMT
Hello,

Related to (2), the closest to what you want is
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility. It isn't completely in memory
(it performs some I/O and it is quite slow to unit tests standards because
of that), but you can start and stop a server programmatically and it is
very useful when automating tests.

You can find code that uses it in src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/.

--
Guilherme

msn: guigermoglio@hotmail.com
homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/germoglio/