hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java Client hangs after around 2 min
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:44:58 GMT
You don't, but the LZO code is in C++ so the jar only contains the
bindings. You also need to copy the librairies like it does in
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/UsingLzoCompression :

cp build/native/Linux-amd64-64/lib/libgplcompression.*
hbase/lib/native/Linux-amd64-64/

But adapted to your situation.

J-D