hbase-user mailing list archives

From ilay raja <ilay....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase search
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2010 05:05:01 GMT
Hi Todd,

Say, for example, I want HBase to be scanned and return all the rows that
matches my input value (query) on a particular column. Assume that the
column stores "string" and the input query is also a string.

I would want to perform this search in a mapreduce program, where the map
functions will parallely query the same hbase table.

Thanks,
Ilay

--
Product Engineer,