hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to specify HBase cluster end-points from HBase client code in HBase 0.20.0
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 20:50:29 GMT
Alright I looked at the code inside HConnectionManager, along as the
hbase.zookeeper.quorum value is different for each cluster you're good
with 0.20.5

Starting in 0.89 it also checks for the root znode and client port, so
you can host multiple hbase clusters on the same zookeeper ensemble.
For example, at StumbleUpon we have 1 ensemble per data center.

J-D