hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jamie Cockrill <jamie.cockr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem starting HBase Master for the first time, EOFException
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 20:39:22 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Apologies for the slow reply, I must've missed the e-mail in the midst
of all the others. I've not created one for hbase before, so apologies
if I broke any conventions. I filed it under the ipc component as
ipc.Client was the last hbase related class in the stack trace before
it went off into the java.io wilderness. I've not set an affects
version as it's in the 0.89 branch and none of those versions appeared
in the list and i've only marked it as a minor improvement as it's
hardly a show-stopper and this thread is now appearing in google
search results so should be easy to find.

It's this one: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2826

Thanks,

Jamie