hbase-user mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: About HDFS-630 and hbase 0.20.5
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2010 18:20:46 GMT
Hi,

Yep, it looks like it's a bug in our releasenote generation script. Sorry
about that - the CHANGES.txt files are the definitive source for what's in
there. We generate the release notes from there, but there's an indirection
in between and it looks like a bug caused us to drop that JIRA from the
notes.

To be clear, HDFS-630 is included in 0.20.1+169.89 (the latest CDH2, ie
CDH2u1) as well as both betas of CDH3.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon