hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: row lost after add-delete-add operation
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:24:24 GMT
This is not a problem with the KeyValueSkipListSet but rather it is the delete tombstone continuing
to override any Puts with a timestamp <= to the deleted stamp.

Check out this blog post for details on this:

http://outerthought.org/blog/blog/417-OTC.html

(man this thing is coming in handy, great work bruno)

JG