hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: stargate retrieve multiple version of a cell
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2010 21:34:51 GMT
What exactly are you trying to do with the timestamp?  Currently even duplicates are retained
and returned, but the order is not guaranteed (though we are working on this).

The behavior is related only to time/order of operations, no difference if using different
clients (not including behavior from write buffering).

JG