hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Weird problem on one of my clouds...
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:01:00 GMT

Actually within 5 mins of sending out this puzzle, I found the answer...

In the machine's /etc/host, there wasn't an entry for the machine's IP address, only the loopback
local host.
When we added the entry in to those machines, everything went Ok.

I didn't check the logs, but I bet that you are correct.

Thanks!

-Mike