hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vidhyashankar Venkataraman <vidhy...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Reads of a recently written/modified value
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 23:00:43 GMT
>> What do you mean "after it ends"?
I meant when the client program finishes running without calling the close function or the
flushCommits.. Shouldn't commits be flushed when Htable's finalize is called?

>> Currently Delete operations are not buffered on the client side, only Puts are.
Will this not lead to non-deterministic results for some cases?
Eg. Put, then a delete and then a put again on the same row key from the same client..

Vidhya