hbase-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Meyn <oliver.m...@zerofootprint.net>
Subject Re: trick to running hbase on ec2?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 18:13:51 GMT
The ports are open, and I see in the zookeeper log:

2010-06-18 18:10:07,676 INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn: Connected to /206.x.x.x:
43800 lastZxid 0
2010-06-18 18:10:07,677 INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn: Creating new session
0x1294c33a2100004
2010-06-18 18:10:07,678 INFO
org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxn: Finished init of
0x1294c33a2100004 valid:true

where the 206.x.x.x is my office ip.  But the master log doesn't move,
and no data comes back...

Thanks,
Oliver

--