hbase-user mailing list archives

From Raghava Mutharaju <m.vijayaragh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Task attempt fails if assigned to a particular node
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 05:47:53 GMT
Yes, the setup does seem to be identical. The location of hbase jars is
proper. I checked the process listing, there are hbase jars in
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode and HRegionServer but it is
not present in the org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskTracker. Is this normal?

Thank you.

Regards,
Raghava.