hbase-user mailing list archives

From Raghava Mutharaju <m.vijayaragh...@gmail.com>
Subject Zookeeper exception - ConnectionLoss for /hbase
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 23:38:54 GMT
Hi all,

       I am using HBase API to insert data into a table on a cluster. I am
getting the following exception (full stack trace in pastebin, link given
below).

[java] 10/06/08 05:02:15 WARN zookeeper.ZooKeeperWrapper: Failed to create
/hbase -- check quorum servers, currently=localhost:2181
[java] org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase

http://pastebin.com/tuwd0dgb

Looks like it is considering localhost as the ZooKeeper server. But I did
give 3 comma separated machine names for hbase.zookeeper.quorum property in
hbase-site.xml. Am I missing some other setting?

Thank you.

Regards,
Raghava.