hbase-user mailing list archives

From Raghava Mutharaju <m.vijayaragh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question on Filtering and checkAndPut()
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:25:48 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, that is right :). I will check out on writing
an AllColumnValueFilter. If that is not possible then I would need to do
more reads.

What is the functionality of checkAndPut() in HTable class? Can you explain
that a bit more verbosely than in the api doc?

Regards,
Raghava.
http://knoesis.wright.edu/