hbase-user mailing list archives

From Raghava Mutharaju <m.vijayaragh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper exception - ConnectionLoss for /hbase
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 02:34:09 GMT
Hi JG,

     aah, that could be the reason. Its a standalone client. I would include
hbase-site.xml in the classpath and check it out.

Thank you.

Patrick: The server is not localhost. But the client thinks so. I modified
the hbase.zookeeper.quorum property in hbase-site.xml but even then, it
didn't pick it up. So that was my confusion.

Regards,
Raghava.