hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>
Subject RE: Task attempt fails if assigned to a particular node
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 15:43:15 GMT
Have you verified that node3 has an identical setup as the other nodes?  Did you confirm that
all of the hbase jars are in the place pointed to by HADOOP_CLASSPATH?  You can check the
process listing of the TaskTracker or Child processes on node3 to verify exactly where things
are pointing and make sure there is an hbase jar listed and that it exists.